Certificate in Evaluation (CiE)
The CeDRE International "Certificate in Evaluation" program will be commencing in March, 2019. This Certificate program is meant for aspiring evaluators and evaluation managers who wish to obtain knowledge, skills, and competencies in evaluation at various levels. Persons who have successfully completed these programs would be able to:
* manage evaluations for their organization;
* carry out basic training on evaluation and related aspects;
* design, implement, and complete evaluations for organizations;
* carry out consultancy work on evaluation and related aspects for organizations.
The program is offered in various stages as follows:
1. Basic Level: This certificate is the basic level certificate and participants who have successfully completed this program will have attained a basic minimum level of knowledge, skills and competencies in evaluation and related topics.
Pre-requisite: Basic degree or Diploma; some basic experience in quantitative/statistical analysis would be preferred. No prior working experience required.
2. Intermediate Level: This certificate is for participants who have already undergone and completed the basic level certificate program. This certificate will certify that the participant has attained a level of knowledge, skills, and competencies in evaluation and also as a trainer in the same area. Graduates of this Certificate level will have attained sufficient knowledge, skills and competencies in evaluation and related areas to enable them to become basic trainers in evaluation.
Pre-requisite: Basic Certificate in Evaluation. Exceptions may be allowed with Demonstration of Learning & Experience in the field
3. Advanced Level: This is for people who have completed the Intermediate level certificate and is targeted at producing evaluators with high degree of knowledge, skills, and competencies in evaluation and related areas. Graduates of this Certificate will be able to carry out basic consultancy work for organizations on evaluation and related areas.
Pre-requisite: Intermediate Certificate in Evaluation. Exceptions may be allowed with Demonstration of Learning & Experience in the field