CeDRE International, through its principals, has been the principal advisor to the Malaysian government on program evaluation and results-based management for several years. Its principals have been policy and technical advisors on program evaluation to the Government of Malaysia since 1991 and internationally for various governments and donor agencies for more than 12 years.
Some areas of specialization on evaluation are:
- Evaluation Planning and Management using the ProLL Model
- Output and Impact Evaluations
- Policy evaluation
- Formulation ad audit of organizational and program performance measurement
- Performance evaluation techniques and methodologies
- Continuous Improvements
- Formative Evaluations
- Summative and Terminal Evaluations
- Meta Evaluations and Evaluation Audits.